In The Dark
In the dark, You hear me scream.
In the dark, The screams shall stay.
In the dark, I weep in pain.
in the dark, The pain shall stay
In the dark, There is no light
In the dark, No light shall shine
In the dark, I am there
In the dark, I shall stay.
By: Chasistity Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Dark by Chasistity Mooore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Noemer bepaald, Madrason writer
- Wind was high, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran