in the dark
killers like the dark...
they come when no one can identify
wolves like the dark...
so they can catch their pray off guard
racoons like the dark...
their fur coat blends well
bats like the dark...
their eyes adjust well
i like the dark...
it hugs me in its arms as the tears run down my cheek
Abbigael Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (in the dark by Abbigael Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen
- Terminus, Concedo Nulli, Guillermo Veloso
- George Moir Black, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest