IN THE LIGHT OF A NEW DAWN
Darkness of ignorance
Darkness of negligence
Darkness of fraudulence
Darkness of wrongness
Darkness of stupidity
Darkness of instability
Even at day times
We are wrapped up by darkness!
Our times are seen as
Midnights because of darkness! !
Will we get rid of darkness?
Will we have our times without darkness? ?
At midnight’s darkness
In darkness midnights
The dawn that is unprecedented
In the light of new dawn
We have to find out our lives! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN THE LIGHT OF A NEW DAWN by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Havoc, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- So what next, Michael Mullings
- I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your V.., Ronald Chapman
- Power, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- I Caught A Little Rhyme (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- If you'll happen to remember me, Sebenzile Mamba
- I Asked, Ronald Chapman
- God Looks in, sEaN nOrTh
- I Am The Sky, Ronald Chapman
- I Am Sunshine, Ronald Chapman