IN THE LIGHT OF A NEW DAWN
Darkness of ignorance
Darkness of negligence
Darkness of fraudulence
Darkness of wrongness
Darkness of stupidity
Darkness of instability
Even at day times
We are wrapped up by darkness!
Our times are seen as
Midnights because of darkness! !
Will we get rid of darkness?
Will we have our times without darkness? ?
At midnight’s darkness
In darkness midnights
The dawn that is unprecedented
In the light of new dawn
We have to find out our lives! !
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN THE LIGHT OF A NEW DAWN by ROCHISH MON )
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman