Deepta Protik Osman
In The Memory of Fathers' Day
Every have their own, on one special day
My father, in his day, has his own special way.
For this, we’re profound to make fathers’ day.
Nothing is better than love, with gay
Love for dad, must never be away.
For which to you, happy fathers’ day.
Father and son
This way, have spun.
Forever, love to you, rise,
Even when away.
And father and son, have its way,
Our love, forever, unastray.
Everybody have their own special days
And dad, is mine, day of light,
Forever, out of fathers’ day.
Even when, we shall away
Fathe and son-love, never astray.
And all have their own ways
And coming is only, for special days.
We’ll waiting, father and son.
Deepta Protik Osman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Memory of Fathers' Day by Deepta Protik Osman )
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
- The Glow on the Outback Hill, David Lewis Paget
- God's Kind of Poetry, Diane Hine
- Whole world enjoys with this pain,, Aftab Alam
- Epitaph, Naveed Khalid
- By The Corner, Abby Bilan
- COPLA 109 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Poet as a life(SLIM JAY), Prince Lartey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)