Deepta Protik Osman
Change not mean perfect,
Change just change.
Not a perfect, there is,
But always a change.
After change, after change,
Too, also back from change.
Few a change
From the past,
And also, new change, vast.
From change, gets back-changed,
Reminding future a past.
Back-change, unvast past,
Future change, full of vast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Deepta Protik Osman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- rivers arms around me, Mandolyn Davidson
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy