In The Morning
In the morning we will twist our hair in auspicious knots,
Glass: These words, shatter, repulse.
Damn these holdings, insolent, forgotten.
You carry meaning like a swift change of glance.
A camel's sunset.
We will die for our fortunatly named children;
And the disection of memories which will begin in just a-few-minutes.
Weight of differences, Let it out now.
Sebastian JohnstonLindsay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Morning by Sebastian JohnstonLindsay )
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- English ‘hope', douglas scotney
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra