In The Morning
In the morning, everything is new.
All the sweet flowers covered with dew.
In the morning, you hear the birds praise.
All the beautiful eyes are their time to rise.
In the morning the creatures thank Allah, they are alive.
All the bees begin their busy day in their hive.
In the morning, you only find drinking coffee so tasty.
All the people found going to their work so hasty.
In the morning, you have to keep smiling.
All above these words are from my writing.
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Morning by yousif alabed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Suggestion, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mothers' Splendid Dreams, Edgar Albert Guest
- Charles Edward Ives, Brian Teare
- Neglected, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Pat On The Back, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Lullaby, Edgar Albert Guest
- Here We Are!, Edgar Albert Guest
- To The Men At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Omen Of Disappointment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- White Is For Lilly, Poet Akinwemimo Idris