In The Silence
Silence is too quiet,
It tortures us until we break it.
I was silent for a reason,
The reason not to cause trouble,
But that is all I ever did.
Troubled to stop the pain of my past,
Troubled to hear your voice calling for me,
Troubled to much to grab your hand,
So you could set me free.
In the silence you see struggle,
In the silence you can't see,
You can't breathe.
In the silence you can't hear me,
No matter how loud my voice exceeds.
Never being helped in my eternal silence.
Amy Fifita's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Silence by Amy Fifita )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam