In their troth
On a ridge is a sanctuary where soul mates sojourn.
A hallow ground and a celestial guise to adorn.
There where the grass of the meadows is green.
It is the glimpse of angelic figures that are seen.
Wondrous blooms mellow shelter the landscape.
The glint of the sun afterwards comes to coruscate.
From afar to descry are two colourful rainbows.
They glisten therefore the edge of the meadows.
Among the presence of God they bear witness.
It is an immeasurable love rackle in blessedness.
It is with such gracious words of endearment.
It is a recital of an ode of love and enlightenment.
And lovers now bonded in marriage forever.
Henceforth in their troth, they shall reign together.
Franc Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In their troth by Franc Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua