Isaac Yaw Osei
In This Life
We are our own world
We are our world
Our world, the world of us
You are your own world
You are your world
Your world, the world of yours
And I am my own world
I am my world
My world, the world of mine! ! !
Life teaches and the teachings of life
See us through... to make us smile or
Not to cry too much. We are in this world
To help each odd but what the others
Are here for, I don't know.
My world, your world
Their world, may be
Because they're OTHERS! ! !
Isaac Yaw Osei's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In This Life by Isaac Yaw Osei )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris