In Times Good And Bad
In our dark moments
We drift to God -
The peacemaker, reconciler, pacifier,
The believer's ultimate remedy!
The belief in the shaken soul
That nothing he can miss,
He's ever there with his wand of justice.
In our luminescent moments
We thank god -
The harbinger of all that's fair,
The soul's ultimate soother!
God up there all alone
Has his reward -
He's always needed in good times and bad!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Times Good And Bad by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath
- Time To Rise, Maverick Jones
- Where to?, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Batasia Loop, Neela Nath