My love for you is Indescribable,
There is no words to tell you how I truly feel about you,
No matter how often or how much I tell you that I love you,
Its not enough for you.
That's because Babe,
My love for you is to deep,
Roots don’t even go as deep as my love for you.
My love is so true that nothing can take it from me,
You may not be there forever but my love for you will be.
No matter where you are or where you go,
You can always look back at me and know,
That my love is there to show.
There is no other love for me except for yours,
That's where all my dreams come true is in your love for me,
Just because I might not tell you how I feel;
Doesn’t mean I don’t love you.
Cause Babe I just can’t find the words to describe,
How I truly feel about you.
Matthew Campbell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Indescribable Love by Matthew Campbell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- You can attain, gajanan mishra
- Escaping the Friend Zone, Charles Hancock