The Unsolved Flower
Farewell for I must set sail,
Leaving you forever to be.. a flower upon the old trail.
That had a beautiful rhythm,
but never a song evolved.
That had an algorithm,
but never to be unsolved.
That had a foresight,
but never to be so.
That never took the chance to fight,
Farewell.. the lonely crow.
~~~Rocka Rocka Alkazeltza~~~ AKA: Matthew Martin Campbell
Matthew Campbell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unsolved Flower by Matthew Campbell )
- Psalm VII, Joseph Hall
- Drogman*, Translation of Pierre Emmanuel.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Bitch Please, Akhil Zoomin
- The Lonely One, John F. McCullagh
- Psalm I, Joseph Hall
- Psalm LVII, George Wither
- From 'The Motto', George Wither
- Written by Somebody on the Window of an .., Robert Burns
- Scroggam, my dearie, Robert Burns
- Epitaph for William Nicol, High School, .., Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)