India is my country
We are Indians, Very proud of it.
Hundred crore peoples are here
All of them are living an unity..
Sikhs, Tamils are brothers
Bengalis and telugus are sisters
Thousand Gods are here and thare
Only God is our Bharath Matha..
Twenty eight states, seven territories
Having their own cultures and customs
No wonders, they are not ridicule others.
Costumes may be differ but national is one
Hormonious accomodating every whare
Obliging manners are in all hearts..
It is our India.India is my country.
Giving pleasures in thinking of my country
Might be superior to others.. in 2020.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (India is my country by shivayadav yadav )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass