Life begins wide cry….
Surrounds a way mile of happiness…
Bliss of joy…
Convey a missive …. Sway on wind…
Every twirl of leaf have its own slit of story..
Each slit contains agony of life…
Life ends…life begins…
Again it reverts to the track…
Goes back to happiness and cry….
It’s just a play…
Involves, wows your life…
Grace of Almighty …
You can never judge…
Only one man show..
Everything seems infinite….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (infinite by Anwitha Saliyan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George