Life begins wide cry….
Surrounds a way mile of happiness…
Bliss of joy…
Convey a missive …. Sway on wind…
Every twirl of leaf have its own slit of story..
Each slit contains agony of life…
Life ends…life begins…
Again it reverts to the track…
Goes back to happiness and cry….
It’s just a play…
Involves, wows your life…
Grace of Almighty …
You can never judge…
Only one man show..
Everything seems infinite….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (infinite by Anwitha Saliyan )
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 March 1907 – 11 September 1987)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Clean And Cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Main neer bhari dukh ki badli, Mahadevi Varma
Poem of the Day
- Crystal Clear, Jason Summers
- SONG OF YULETIDE EVE, Sir Toby Moses
- Resolution, Neela Nath
- The Fault In Our Stars, Asma Riaz Khan
- Heaven's Delight, JJ Evendon
- (7) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Two or Three, M.J. Lemon
- A Modern Haiku For Modern Life, M.J. Lemon
- We are All Nomads, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Dancing Shadows!, Md. Ziaul Haque