Infinite ocean of love
God is infinite
ocean of love; put one small
drop in each of our hearts.
The almighty has
made the heart so delicate,
by love's pressure, oscillates.
As the earthen pot
integrate to earth again,
whenever it gets broken.
To get rid of pain
busted hearts pray to go back
and amalgamate to God.
Like the earth nurtures
each and every creature,
dead broods by time it devours.
God takes back all those
own droplets put into hearts
to merge in ocean of love.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Infinite ocean of love by S.D. TIWARI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA