Inflation... To A Third World...'GENERAL'
Call yourself a COQ,
an ALpha BULL....
a big CAT....caterpilla size....
you will be down ba-bi....((I mean bee bee....lost bee..get yourself a honey bee))
soon....like bow one owned nothing in hand
and nothing will fall down from the sky....
you will be hung it hand to hand
by the people
are only but cheeps and cows....
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inflation... To A Third World...'GENERAL' by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ghost of a Fish, Graham Fowell
- Beirut Tank, Tom Sleigh
- The Eyes of the Universe, Graham Fowell
- You Had Just Left, Tudor Arghezi
- When I did loose my heart to you, Gert Strydom
- Temporary Things, Graham Fowell
- Aubade, Tom Sleigh
- Succession, Graham Fowell
- Beware of the Crocodile, Paul Sebastian
- Spooners Bar, Graham Fowell