Influences in Poetry
In a room getting ready for a party
Ducan MacNaughton comes in and says
'Stephen Rodefer is on his way here to kill you!
You'd better hide.'
We run to the bathroom
and lock the door.
Come to think of it
Duncan looks pretty strange himself.
'There's only room for one
at the top of the steeple'
Joanne Kyger's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Influences in Poetry by Joanne Kyger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- KEEP AWAY FROM MY BRIMMING BOWL, Om Chawla
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer