Insanity. Want it all, know you are the greatest, and you will be great. You are smart, you are strong so take
Sanity speaking, "What hoarse sh…. We all know how this turns out."
Insanity, do not face your pain, project your pain, your hurts onto others. Fame and wealth will make it all better.
Sanity, own your pain, work through your pain, work on learning how to love in healthy ways.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Insanity by Anthony Cavuoti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body
- <<<< A Maddening Phase Of A .., Abdul Wahab