She is a self-made intrigante
equipped with the tools of her trade:
a beautiful body and Brains.
Auburn hair dangles like a skein,
loosely draped over both shoulders.
Envious women condemn her,
men find her Irresistible.
Machinations are her forte.
Like an international spy
each complicated, cunning scheme
is an executed science
without the use of any force.
I should know, I am a victim
of her notorious intrigue.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intriguer by Albert Ahearn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu