She is a self-made intrigante
equipped with the tools of her trade:
a beautiful body and Brains.
Auburn hair dangles like a skein,
loosely draped over both shoulders.
Envious women condemn her,
men find her Irresistible.
Machinations are her forte.
Like an international spy
each complicated, cunning scheme
is an executed science
without the use of any force.
I should know, I am a victim
of her notorious intrigue.
Albert Ahearn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Intriguer by Albert Ahearn )
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma