Is It The Hormone Of God?
women of portions, pleasant and attractive,
women of notion, free and enterprising,
women of vision, counting and galloping,
women of illusion, courting, and suffering.
women of innocence, birthing and lactating,
women of emotions, loving and longing,
women of pride, working and worrying,
women of gays, polluting and mutating.
Female are the reasons for the birth of gays,
as they dispose the hormones in the water ways.
Female are the reasons, for the men to be mutated,
for spiking the air and the land to be adulterated.
When you look at a man with a swinging hip,
when you hear a man with softened voice,
when you see a man with shiny cheeks,
when you glance a man with a tight pants,
Stop blaming them as if they are oriented,
blame these women who spiked them with female hormones,
even before they were born, during their growth,
blame these governments that want the profits,
playing with hormones in every useful female species.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is It The Hormone Of God? by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)