Is it Wrong?
I am told that i like straight lines,
because that is right.
Indeed straight lines have good qualities,
They can be dignified,
They can make a point,
They are firm.
I am told i do not like curves,
because that is wrong.
But i see their good qualities too,
They can be elegant,
They can be subtle,
They are soft.
I like straight lines
I like curves
Is it wrong?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it Wrong? by Samantha Murray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable