Bijay Kant Dubey
Is She A Girl Or A White Balsam?
Is she a girl or a sweet balsam,
White and lovely,
Hanging by the small plant,
White and lovely
Washed and wet with dews,
A balsam hanging
Making us dream,
So attractive and charming?
A white beauty
Sparkling and cackling,
Radiating and glistening,
So soft and tender,
So fair and fresh,
I keep dreaming about,
A girl just like that,
A beauty never seen before,
Which it believes not.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is She A Girl Or A White Balsam? by Bijay Kant Dubey )
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon
- Poet's Corner, Naveed Khalid
- Error, Neela Nath
- SLOW DOWN CHARLIE BROWN, shannon strauss
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson