Is She His Property?
Woman may resent being man’s property;
Woman may refuse to be man’s property.
Man considers woman as his property,
And defends her more than his property.
The king utmost prefers losing his kingdom
To losing his consort in eventuality.
He would not lose his queen, to save his life.
The queen too wants to be his exclusive.
Woman cannot surpass man in loving,
Caring and protecting a woman, sure.
She to him is more than a property.
He to her is more than a proprietor.
The influence you have on someone you love
Gives you a spirit of love and affection.
When man and woman are in embrace of love
Woman doesn’t mind being man’s property.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is She His Property? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter
- The Washing Machine, Abhinit Chute (abz)
- A Teenager's Wish, Praveen Gola
- A Little Shiver, Barton Sutter
- Raat ke andhere me, Aftab Alam
- I lost my game, Praveen Gola
- Devil's cry, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola