L C Vieira
Is That A White Hair On Your Head?
Is that a white hair on your head?
Oh, more than one (the one you dread) !
Yet with each one, a story's told
And there in each the birthday's hold,
And all the years between them lie
Of hearts and hands and tears you've dried.
Again today, you wear your crown
Of brightest jewels from God's own gown
That flow into a father's love,
An endless stream from above,
With plenty more to go around,
With plenty more for all around.
L C Vieira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Is That A White Hair On Your Head? by L C Vieira )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey