? ? ? ? ? ? IS THERE? ? ? ? ? ? ?
just as it started
it all came to an end
with no hope in sight
and nowhere to begin
i wanna let you go
nut not without a fight
its so hard to see the future
when its all filled with lies
it stoped being fun
its hard to say goodbye
as tears fall from the sky of my eyes
i try to think of ways to get you off my mind
bu yet i find myself needing you more and more each time
everyday you take a part om heart away
i find myself wondering...............
do you think of me this way?
tossing and turning hopeing that someone will wipe your tears away?
a broken heart to go along with a broken mind
scared of loesing something that's not even mines
is there anybody out there who knows what to do?
i mean truely know's what im goien through?
? ? ? ? ? ? IS THERE? ? ? ? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? ? ? ? ? ? IS THERE? ? ? ? ? ? ? by destiny tatum )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 July 1793 – 20 May 1864)
(October 13th 1990)
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1320 – 1392)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Tiger, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL
- The Lifelong Comrades, Muhammad Farhan Ahmed
- LAST TIME, Terry Collett