? ? ? ? ? ? IS THERE? ? ? ? ? ? ?
just as it started
it all came to an end
with no hope in sight
and nowhere to begin
i wanna let you go
nut not without a fight
its so hard to see the future
when its all filled with lies
it stoped being fun
its hard to say goodbye
as tears fall from the sky of my eyes
i try to think of ways to get you off my mind
bu yet i find myself needing you more and more each time
everyday you take a part om heart away
i find myself wondering...............
do you think of me this way?
tossing and turning hopeing that someone will wipe your tears away?
a broken heart to go along with a broken mind
scared of loesing something that's not even mines
is there anybody out there who knows what to do?
i mean truely know's what im goien through?
? ? ? ? ? ? IS THERE? ? ? ? ? ?
destiny tatum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (? ? ? ? ? ? IS THERE? ? ? ? ? ? ? by destiny tatum )
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
- Friendly Union, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Your Guardian Angel, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Green Iris, Foster Teegarden
- open the jar, you'll see i'm laughing, Mandolyn ...
- My Affair, Mark Webster
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)