15 minutes of fame
let your voice be heard
you've waited all you life for this one night
now its time to speak your mind
your heart is raceing
your loosen your mind
speak yor deepest, darkest thoughts
nows a good time
dont get toung tied now
you chose the game now use your brain
here is your 15 minutes of fame.
now the spot light is on you
its your game so make your move
ride or die
or break it
nows the time
so take it
15 minutes exactly
no more no less
here is the time to show your best
dont forget to dress for success.
dont blow it keep your head in the game
because today you get your 15 minutes of fame
you can wast you time if you want
or you can take this time and use it for what its worth
the choice is your to make.
how do you want to sped your 15 minutes of fame?
destiny tatum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (15 minutes of fame by destiny tatum )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro