(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Is There More Of Anything We Might Lose?
I mentioned to a friend of mine,
I lost my love and having a difficult
time going on without them. With a rye smile
they said, 'That's okay. They'll
be others...and you'll lose them too.
I thought about that. It pretty much
sums up life. If you're gonna live it...
you might as well go all the way. No
doubt you're gonna lose a lot of
things beside lost loves.
LIke the man said...they'll be more
of anything you might lose. The real
question is will it fill the void in you
that you felt when you lost whatever
it was you lost?
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is There More Of Anything We Might Lose? by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide