Iseult Of Brittany
So delicate my hands, and long,
They might have been my pride.
And there were those to make them song
Who for their touch had died.
Too frail to cup a heart within,
Too soft to hold the free-
How long these lovely hands have been
A bitterness to me!
Dorothy Parker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Iseult Of Brittany by Dorothy Parker )
Did you read them?
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar