ISOLATED OTTAWA ARISTOCRATS ... DEC 26TH,2012
ISOLATED OTTAWA ARISTOCRATS … DEC 26TH,2012
Isolated arrogant aristocrats are well connected,
They are not going anywhere soon because they're well protected,
And death-with-dignity is not on any of their programs up front,
No binding referendums or plebiscites, so you can just grunt.
You and I and all of us in photographs will soon be long gone,
We can't plan for our untimely deaths because it's wrong,
But the Swiss and those in Oregon are allowed to do this,
But not Canadians and the aristocrats don't give a piss.
I know; I know; it's probably a sin to plan your death,
But why suffer for years in pain, waiting for your last breath?
Poor Sue Rodriguez tried it and was point-blank refused,
It is very obvious that she was extremely abused.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ISOLATED OTTAWA ARISTOCRATS ... DEC 26TH,2012 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak