Rosmin Elsa Mohan
' It Could Never Have Been Better... '
It all started on a traditional 'arranged marriage ' note
Parents talked - exchanged photos and numbers..
And of course it was for us to make - the crucial decision of a Yes or No.
Still couldn't figure out what life had in store..
Prayed my heart out - desperately- wanted an answer..
Got none..but prayers never ceased nor did tears..
It was hard to breathe even before that Day..
when we finally met..
That day, when I found all my answers..
As eyes met, a bridge was made..
A bridge so silent yet so deep..
The 20 minute encounter hardly gave a moment to wander in time.. even dreams got localized..
It defined a new language..
Words were less exchanged but thoughts were..
Or even beyond..I now hardly know..
But one thing was certain,
The answers to my prayers..
For now I realize what it all meant..
Even in His word..
Patient and kind..
Not jealous or boastful..
I found in him - All...
my Friend, my Partner, my Playmate, my Support, my Guide, my Teacher, my Lover....
As days turned much brighter
and nights less lonelier..
A smile always lingered on..
Months ticked like seconds and it now feels like ages...
A beautiful portrait that s forever etched..
In my heart...
In my mind...
In my soul...
It could never have been better! !
Rosmin Elsa Mohan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
:) :) :)
Comments about this poem (' It Could Never Have Been Better... ' by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
- White Buffalo Annunciation, mary douglas
- Unrest Soul: Scaffolding Divergence, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- I Was There, David Lacey
- GRACE, Itsoghole O Solomon
- Clock Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Promise You, Lilly Emery
- Rock my boat, george albot
- Those who complain النئائين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 3 Petal Flowers, Kyle Schlicher
- Prosperity Milking Cow Of Good, sallam yassin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)