How much your absence hurts!
This placid emptiness—
is filled with silence
at the absence
of your warm fragrance. How much your absence hurts!
with the rhythm
of dancing water flows. Why your absence hurts so much?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IT HURTS by Nohemi Molano-Lewis )
- A Rainbow holder, Antonio Liao
- The Marketplace, Tony Adah
- Sailing Midnight, Steven Rhoads
- No one is, hasmukh amathalal
- Seizing The Arrears, Dexsta Ray
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal