It Is A Day Too Beautiful Not To Write A Poem About
IT IS A DAY TOO BEAUTIFUL NOT TO WRITE A POEM ABOUT
It is a day too beautiful not to write a poem about
The happiness of simply being alive-
How I wish everyone I know and love could share it
A beautiful day
And because of its beauty
At least for this moment now
A happy one.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is A Day Too Beautiful Not To Write A Poem About by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss