It is Full of Lies
Love can be great.
Love is all anybody wants and needs.
Love can also decimate.
love is something that misleads
People into thinking they have found the one.
When all they've found is the one that will break their heart.
Your heart will be broken many times in the long run.
It's hard to get off to a fresh start
When you can't get that one person out of your head.
They will always linger.
Everyone wants to find the one they can eventually wed,
To have that band around their ring finger.
We all just feel to unworthy of
To be someones love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It is Full of Lies by Justin King )
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao