It is Full of Lies
Love can be great.
Love is all anybody wants and needs.
Love can also decimate.
love is something that misleads
People into thinking they have found the one.
When all they've found is the one that will break their heart.
Your heart will be broken many times in the long run.
It's hard to get off to a fresh start
When you can't get that one person out of your head.
They will always linger.
Everyone wants to find the one they can eventually wed,
To have that band around their ring finger.
We all just feel to unworthy of
To be someones love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It is Full of Lies by Justin King )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey