Rosmin Elsa Mohan
It’s Life Indeed
What's life if you get all that you desire?
What's life if it’s always just fun?
You need to but walk on a bed of thorns
And get but burnt under the scorching sun
What's life if there’s all u love?
What if you live only to receive?
You need to be alone too at times
And cry till it’s hard to believe
What’s life if you always succeed?
Always to reap and never to sow,
What’s life without arguments freed?
Catalyzing emotions to breed and grow
What’s life without a life to need?
What’s life without a life to be?
What's life without an eye to see?
Its Life and Life and Life
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It’s Life Indeed by Rosmin Elsa Mohan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning, Victor Cruickshank
- unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson