It's that you I love
It's that look of yours,
Those deep brown eyes.
The way we laugh,
And your soft smile.
It's that love of yours,
Those moments together.
The way we kiss,
And your hand in mine.
It's that mind of yours,
Those vivid thoughts.
The way you know what to say,
And how it flourishes.
Its that girl of yours,
Those days shared.
The way shes yours,
And to know its me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's that you I love by Varsha Tellapur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires