'It screams your name'
I doubt my future
I also doubt everything that's good
or good for me
I second guess everything into nonexsistance
I stand strng next to you
But I tremble with the thought of love
I don't trust my heart
I trust evil and doubt, because I know it can't get any worse
My days grow longer while my nights shorten
My excuse is that I don't feel
It's that I feel too much
My impossible emotions keep me gaurded
Preventing good and happiness from entering my life
In my mind I know your good
My heart knows the same
Yet I can't ever trust my heart,
Even though it screams your name
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('It screams your name' by Infinity Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote