(it was autumn...)
It was autumn when the moon was ashamed because of us. A Messenger came from his dark side.
Then my bridegroom costume awoke from its millennial drowsiness, rushed to the bridge end and stabbed the woman fallen in imponderability.
Horatiu Stamatin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((it was autumn...) by Horatiu Stamatin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- THE BEATLES' MEDICAL PROBLEMS, Richard Thripp
- The black color, hasmukh amathalal