'Its maybe you'
The shouting silence fills my
Starry skies were clouded by
I felt. Your smile invades and
diminishes the dark
Surrounding the fiery hell. We
live in purgatory.
Planets revolve around your
The stench of fear consumes my
But you are there like my
Holding me through ineffable
The pain had roared wilder
since they left.
I stumble; life' s hurdles mock
They whisper at me, trying to
make me give in.
My soul is still only half as
special as yours.
Yet the rays of your sun reach
out and feed me your strength.
Though the chasing of that
ticking clock may catch up with
An unwanted enemy.
No longer will your fire burn.
Darkness will not devour you
For I will be there for you like
you were for me,
And never ever let you go.
- - Saif gallant
Chat Conversation End
Seen 4: 44pm
saif gallant's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Its maybe you' by saif gallant )
- That Second Hand Music, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)