its not my fault
Why did you do it?
Wasn’t I good enough?
You said it was my fault
That I wasn’t a good girlfriend
I did everything possible for you.
What did she have that I didn’t?
I’m evenly proportioned.
You said I never come around
But Ur the one to make the excuses
You said you love me
I know you don’t
It’s just the thought of me
I no you won’t leave me
So I’m leaving you: (
wendi Collier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (its not my fault by wendi Collier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Humans, Eugene Levich
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal