"Gold has a value; Jade is invaluable", Chinese sayings.
Your polish and brilliance, iridescent brightness,
Represent the heaven, represents purity and rightness.
Born of mountain and of water, humbleness of mother earth,
Yet an admirable substance, shines like a person's true worth.
You may look fragile, yet your perfect compactness,
Represent, wisdom, intelligence with sureness,
Your resonance, pure, prolonged, with such grace,
Represents music, clarity, sweetness and solace.
You are subtle yet truly a wonder,
Your beauty unbounded by age nor culture,
Interior flaws, showing through the transparency,
unafraid and proud… and that is true beauty.
For Jade, you represent Virtue, Grace and Beauty.
Silverwolf Lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jade by Silverwolf Lee )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe