"Gold has a value; Jade is invaluable", Chinese sayings.
Your polish and brilliance, iridescent brightness,
Represent the heaven, represents purity and rightness.
Born of mountain and of water, humbleness of mother earth,
Yet an admirable substance, shines like a person's true worth.
You may look fragile, yet your perfect compactness,
Represent, wisdom, intelligence with sureness,
Your resonance, pure, prolonged, with such grace,
Represents music, clarity, sweetness and solace.
You are subtle yet truly a wonder,
Your beauty unbounded by age nor culture,
Interior flaws, showing through the transparency,
unafraid and proud… and that is true beauty.
For Jade, you represent Virtue, Grace and Beauty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jade by Silverwolf Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty