Jane doe came into my room last night in search of a good time. She came into my bed last night and sent scars running down my spine.
Jane doe came into my room last night and wrapped her arms around me in knots so tight that even rope can't breathe. she grabbed ahold of my lungs last night and dared me to breathe.
And here I am, trying to darwin myself up some gills and hope that they work in the vacuum of space.
Jane doe took my breath away last night and sweared she'd never let go of me.
I am no astronaut,
I am not Chris brown, jane doe, idk what it is like to breathe with no air. And I dnt plan on finding out tonight.
Jane Doe came into my room last night to wrap her legs around me. She released my lungs, loosened her knot, and decided it'd be more fun for her if she simply retarded my ability to walk.
Jane doe came into my home last night and cut off my circulation, as if I forgot to pay the bill. But I hav the post-it note right here, there's no way I could've forgot!
Jane doe squeezed me tightly last night and promised to hold me down forever, to give me steel roots in the bedrock.
Jane doe, I'll remember her forever as the one who made my knees lock.
Jane doe came into my room last night to show me a good time, hold me down, take my breath away, send scars ripping through my skin to serve as gills, and swear she'll never leave me.
Jane Doe crept into my dreams last night..... and only my sheets believe me.
Bragg Adocio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jane Doe by Bragg Adocio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Suicide in the Trenches, Siegfried Sassoon
Poem of the Day
- Textology - 3. Mistakes, Joseph Archer
- Your smile, Leong Ming Loong
- everything is ok, Cee Bea
- मेरी तनहाइयां..............., sanjay kumar maurya
- Curses Of Much, Naveed Akram
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- witness, Cee Bea
- It Was Delightfully Cold, Naveed Akram
- DUAL ROLE, MBJ Pancras
- My One True Love, Leong Ming Loong