Jasmine is her name. It is a name that fits her well.
She is a flower that blooms every time the season changes.
And just when an individual is just starting to know her colorful personality, she turns icy and cold like a poisonous viper.
She slithers around as the cunning snake she is.
She uses her friends for her mutual gains.
Her poisonous bite is when she abandons her friends after they are all used up.
They are all 'poisoned' from her venomous bite.
And they are paralyzed for a couple of months, and feel dead on the inside with no one to really know how they feel.
Roshaun Beasley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jasmine Viper by Roshaun Beasley )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi