Jasmine is her name. It is a name that fits her well.
She is a flower that blooms every time the season changes.
And just when an individual is just starting to know her colorful personality, she turns icy and cold like a poisonous viper.
She slithers around as the cunning snake she is.
She uses her friends for her mutual gains.
Her poisonous bite is when she abandons her friends after they are all used up.
They are all 'poisoned' from her venomous bite.
And they are paralyzed for a couple of months, and feel dead on the inside with no one to really know how they feel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jasmine Viper by Roshaun Beasley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner