Jenny Jen J in A Cross Trick Jail after James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me
Jailer kicked me when we met,
Exiting p'lice bus I'd sat in!
Now Magistrate, who loves to get
Neat protesters jailed, put that in!
Yep I fought wars Afgan mad,
Judge that 'conscience clear' describes me,
ENter 'jailed for life' and add:
Jailer kicked me!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Jenny Jen J in A Cross Trick Jail after James Leigh Hunt Jenny Kissed Me by Jonathan ROBIN )
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath
- Event, Sylvia Plath
- To Eva Descending The Stair, Sylvia Plath
- Fate's Decisions, Tex T Sarnie
- My Body, Tammy Sue Moore
- Aiming High, Tex T Sarnie
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #05, Ronjoy Brahma
- Changing Thoughts, Akhtar Jawad
- Lament, Sylvia Plath