Edward Kofi Louis
Jephson, son, hoe, so, hoes, phone, one, Joe!
To live in Africa;
With the muse of love,
LIke the children playing in the rain.
The Royal Air Force!
Flying over my head;
But, i need peace in my home.
Flying so high!
With my mind;
because, i need to write to you.
With one perfect rose on my side;
Like the Paper Qualifications in your land.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jephson by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)