Olive branches carried-
Within the beaks of Ravens.
Trojan horses grazing-
Upon Caustic thoughts.
Directed towards a puddle,
And dropping Anchor.
Yet in truth-
Is an Iliad, nothing less.
Placid, arduous, eternal;
Together in Unity.
Lazarus Knix's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jester's Love by Lazarus Knix )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide