Joke: Laugh Baby Laugh
this is a joke
it is for babies
bees that fly and you have the right to fly baby,
bees that stay at home and still it is your right to say home.
I am focusing on the bees who stay at home.
There are bees that are babysitters
and bees being baby seated; either ways it is a privilege.
the little tiny five to 20 pounds human bees,
or chicks or dogg-eez, goats, gooses, and geese!
do you follow me that type of guy
or lady beez?
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joke: Laugh Baby Laugh by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Duel, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Horses in Snow, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Flood, gajanan mishra
- Audrey Hepburn (2nd version), Margaret Alice Second
- The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Remembrance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Romance, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Spring In The Factory, Nikola Vaptsarov
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman