Joke: Laugh Baby Laugh
this is a joke
it is for babies
bees that fly and you have the right to fly baby,
bees that stay at home and still it is your right to say home.
I am focusing on the bees who stay at home.
There are bees that are babysitters
and bees being baby seated; either ways it is a privilege.
the little tiny five to 20 pounds human bees,
or chicks or dogg-eez, goats, gooses, and geese!
do you follow me that type of guy
or lady beez?
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joke: Laugh Baby Laugh by Atef Ayadi )
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
- Intoxicating Hemlock, Md. Mujib Ullah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)