Judas and the King
SINGING in silence, judas and the king,
judas is about to hang himself, and the
king, walking away.
SINGING in silence, penetrating the dark,
scratching the excavations, for some lost
art, only to find dirt and more dirt.
SINGING silence, jesus and his friends,
theres wine at this banquet, and bread
and more bread.
SINGING in silence,
singing in silence,
as they watch the king die on that
david gerardino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Judas and the King by david gerardino )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah