I sit alone and stoned,
Stoned as the night alone,
Wondering of who’s alone,
Cold and very bold,
I lye in bed stones,
Stoned as rock,
Then I reach my angel of love.
I see a star above,
To reach I cannot see,
To bright is she,
Never to reach her; peak
I crawl and crawl,
To bleed beneath my knees,
I feel pain and shame,
For guilt is my gain.
Ha! Ha! Ha!
You laugh and play,
A freak I must say.
Alone I must play.
I walk up and down,
Confused my destiny numb,
My journey is my rejection,
My darkness is my obsession.
I sit alone and drunk,
Just thing of my life,
How it came and is coming.
I and again walking junk….alone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Junk Yard by Heriberto GarciaIII )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Liberty Eagle!, Denis Martindale
- shadowsss, john tiong chunghoo
- shadow and dog, john tiong chunghoo
- bLinK unDer mErCuARy sKiEs - oNcE - Rea.., sEaN nOrTh
- dog, john tiong chunghoo
- After Us, Nikola Madzirov
- Embers in Ashes, Sadiqullah Khan
- Scanned, Sadiqullah Khan
- Lead me Home, Sadiqullah Khan
- While We Danced, Sadiqullah Khan