Just A Dream
There were mountains in view
Beautiful valley with a waterfall.
Roses, lilies, daisies, tulips, and many more amazing flowers that i had never seen before.
Then there was a person
Standing still at the edge and the top of the mountain watching the view,
taking notice of all the amazing scenery.
As she got closer, almost close enough to touch his back.
Then he suddenly turned around,
All she ever noticed was his eyes which she was mesmerized with,
they were hazel with dark brown hue.
Just staring in those eyes and never noticing all of the other features,
Just staring those eyes
The eyes that were full of joy of finally being in paradise,
She kept staring, couldn't take her eyes of his eye that somehow also full of sorrow as if he had just been hurt really badly.
As the boy went closer to her and stared back...
Her vision blurred and as she woke up only remembering those eyes she got lost in and they eyes that reflected her own...
Being in paradise and never noticing his face or who he was.
Then realizing it was just a dream but hopefully, maybe it could be reality in the future she might find him and knowing it was just a dream.
JUST A DAMN DREAM! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just A Dream by Lucky Musiclover )
- Mules, Saiom Shriver
- Abandoned Cocoon, Saiom Shriver
- I would cross, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Sometimes, Mark Webster
- Things of crumbs, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Lighthouse, Sarah Liz Bowman
- Manhattan Kindergarten, Saiom Shriver
- inks run out, lee fones
- Oh! Divinity, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns