Just A Dream
There were mountains in view
Beautiful valley with a waterfall.
Roses, lilies, daisies, tulips, and many more amazing flowers that i had never seen before.
Then there was a person
Standing still at the edge and the top of the mountain watching the view,
taking notice of all the amazing scenery.
As she got closer, almost close enough to touch his back.
Then he suddenly turned around,
All she ever noticed was his eyes which she was mesmerized with,
they were hazel with dark brown hue.
Just staring in those eyes and never noticing all of the other features,
Just staring those eyes
The eyes that were full of joy of finally being in paradise,
She kept staring, couldn't take her eyes of his eye that somehow also full of sorrow as if he had just been hurt really badly.
As the boy went closer to her and stared back...
Her vision blurred and as she woke up only remembering those eyes she got lost in and they eyes that reflected her own...
Being in paradise and never noticing his face or who he was.
Then realizing it was just a dream but hopefully, maybe it could be reality in the future she might find him and knowing it was just a dream.
JUST A DAMN DREAM! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just A Dream by Lucky Musiclover )
(30 June 1911 – 14 August 2004)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking
- Poetry of the Stars, Shahrokh Sharifrazy